Currently, the country style is in trend nowadays. It has welcoming, unique and charming characters that cannot be found in other styles. That’s the reason many people bring a farmhouse kitchen into their homes.
If you truly fancy the farmhouse appeal, you are in the right place. We are here to give you a bunch of design inspirations. Follow these and be ready as the end result will impress you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Open Kitchen Shelving
- 2. Marble Kitchen Island
- 3. Antique Farmhouse Kitchen Decor Hanging Baskets
- 4. Kitchen Colors
- 5. Farmhouse Details
- 6. Farmhouse Kitchen Pendant Lighting
- 7. Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories
- 8. Kitchen Desk Storages
- 9. Country Kitchen Rug
- 10. Farmhouse Touch
- 11. Kitchen Covered in Barn Wood
- 12. Farmhouse Kitchen Sign
- 13. Kitchen Light Fixtures
- 14. Striking Kitchen Tiles
- 15. Country Kitchen Appliances
- 16. Kitchen Baking Cupboard
- 17. Salvaged Materials in the Kitchen
- 18. Traditional Farmhouse Design
- 19. Farmhouse Kitchen Wall Decor
- 20. Modern Country Kitchen
- 21. Farmhouse Kitchen Swiss Simplicity
- 22. Los Angeles Contemporary Style
- 23. Virginia Tupker Interior Design
- 24. Farmhouse Kitchen Antique Bluestone Table
- 25. Farmhouse Kitchen A hammered-steel island
- 26. Old Country
- 27. Dual Hanging Barn Door Food Pantry
- 28. Vintage Hanging Clock Farmhouse Kitchen Decor
- 29. Rustic Paper Towel Roll Coop
- 30. Comfy Country White Coffee Space
- 31. Porcelain Farmhouse Sink
- 32. Country Blue and White Linen Closet Drapes
- 33. Farmer’s Market crate Generate Storage Space Drawers
- 34. Recycled Coffee Can Kitchen Natural Herb Yard
- 35. Whitewashed Mirrors with Eucalyptus Wreath
- 36. Hanging Chalkboard Pantry Door With
1. Open Kitchen Shelving
You do not have to spend a fortune on your culinary space. Just install the exposed wooden shelving on the wall.
It does not only showcase attractive dishes, but also adds a casual farmhouse feel to the space. The rustic shelving looks more terrific against white walls and dishware.
- Beautiful Kitchen Island Pendant lighting ideas to Illuminate Your Home Kitchen
- 20 Captivating Kitchen Splashback Ideas and Designs to Inspire You
- Get Cooking on Your Awesome Outdoor Kitchen Designs
2. Marble Kitchen Island
Needless to say, this kitchenette comes in farmhouse design. The dining chairs, wooden floor, apron collection, and wrought iron hook hanger have aged.
In addition, the marble countertop offers a luxurious touch. Its timeless aesthetic is what greets as you step into the cookery.
3. Antique Farmhouse Kitchen Decor Hanging Baskets
This area gets the country side from the antique elements. As seen, the wall-mounted wire baskets, old cookbook, and wooden rolling pins round out the room.
And a vintage grocery sign is such perfect addition. Since the stuff is used sparingly, they do not make kitchen outdated.
4. Kitchen Colors
When it comes to the farmhouse-inspired cookery, choose a neutral space scheme. In this room, black and white is such a classic combo.
However, you should keep these two colors balanced. Plus, install wooden floor to emanate warmth throughout the space.
5. Farmhouse Details
Every design has its own hallmarks, so does the country style. You could fill your kitchenette with country details.
The exposed wooden ceiling beams, undermount sinks, and cast iron cabinet hardware reminisce good old times. While the potted greeneries spruce up the room.
6. Farmhouse Kitchen Pendant Lighting
This culinary space definitely tells a lot about family history. Just look at the weathered bench and dining table.
It’s not only that, dining armchairs evoke the country’s elegance effectively. A couple of floral throw pillows bring vintage on their own, too.
7. Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories
Fan of old country charm? Well, you must try this idea. Here, the cabinet steals the show due to the plenty of vintage ornaments.
The food scale, metal bread pan, wire baskets, and mugs inject personality into the area. For sure, the antique and eat signs create visual interest.
8. Kitchen Desk Storages
Do not like the clutters in your culinary space? You should make the DIY storages for your kitchen essentials.
In this version, the beige mason jars are placed on the countertop to store tea, sugar, coffee, and flour. They look lovelier with the black lids and sisal ropes.
9. Country Kitchen Rug
This white farmhouse culinary space is really stunning. Thanks to the backsplash and wall sconces.
But it won’t be complete without a pair of sisal rugs. They quickly add a nice texture to the room. These pieces also lend the area a rustic flavor.
10. Farmhouse Touch
You could infuse the harvest atmosphere into your kitchenette with the presence of a naturally dried wheat bundle.
Just put it in a vintage flower jug. Additionally, it exhibits an organic setting. And you do not need to replace the flowers on weekly basis anymore. What else could you ask for?
11. Kitchen Covered in Barn Wood
Natural materials are the crucial elements in farmhouse design. And wood will be a perfect option for kitchen furniture. Like the picture above, the barn wood units exude intimate and soothing ambiance. They stand out from the rest of the white kitchen.
12. Farmhouse Kitchen Sign
The next time you go to the local antique stores, do not forget to buy a vintage sign. As the one pictured here, the Meat Market sign effortlessly produces country aesthetic.
Furthermore, a wall-mounted clock helps adorn the cooking area. They seriously ground the room in tradition.
13. Kitchen Light Fixtures
Undoubtedly, this kitchenette is already rustic in nature. It is due to stainless steel and wooden units.
Plus, the sharp edges and clean lines give the space a modern flavor. And the crystal glass orb lights do a marvelous job in softening the kitchen’s look.
14. Striking Kitchen Tiles
Most of the country culinary spaces are monochromatic. Surprisingly, this room is not stark at all.
Special thanks to the white and grey patterned tiles. They adorn the area in a subtle way. Now, a neutral-toned tiny kitchen is way more exquisite.
15. Country Kitchen Appliances
You will never go wrong with retro appliances because they won’t get out of trend. Need proof? The lemonade vintage stove still catches the eye.
It also perks up the cooking area. The mossy green backsplash tiles add visual appeal to the room too. So gorgeous pair, right?
16. Kitchen Baking Cupboard
If you and your mother love to bake, why not think of a cabinet? The dusty yellow piece houses your baking supplies, canned jams, and beautiful mugs.
Whenever you want to make bread and dessert, you can grab them easily.
17. Salvaged Materials in the Kitchen
Like the other farmhouse cookeries, this room features salvaged materials. With the stone countertop, stainless steel items, metal, and wooden high chairs, the space looks rustic.
A white chicken statue serves as a focal point. The fruits and potted plants give the area a lively atmosphere. Perfection!
18. Traditional Farmhouse Design
Experimenting splashes of colors is allowed in farmhouse style. That’s the reason this kitchen employs blue and green pieces.
Other units like the fabric lantern light, reclaimed wood island and faded checkered floor tiles contribute to a rustic edge.
19. Farmhouse Kitchen Wall Decor
The wooden dining set, exposed bricks, and terracotta floor tiles are nothing, but rustic. Moreover, a fireplace provides much-needed warmth.
And displays of antique dishwares draw the eyes up. The dishes are so French. It’s perfect for all the Francophiles.
20. Modern Country Kitchen
No doubt, this cooking area is trendy. But it still exhibits the homey vibes throughout the entire space with the help of curves, wooden floor, and stools.
While the marble island top, stainless steel units, and concrete countertop lend the farmhouse feel.
21. Farmhouse Kitchen Swiss Simplicity
22. Los Angeles Contemporary Style
23. Virginia Tupker Interior Design
24. Farmhouse Kitchen Antique Bluestone Table
25. Farmhouse Kitchen A hammered-steel island
26. Old Country
27. Dual Hanging Barn Door Food Pantry
28. Vintage Hanging Clock Farmhouse Kitchen Decor
29. Rustic Paper Towel Roll Coop
30. Comfy Country White Coffee Space
31. Porcelain Farmhouse Sink
32. Country Blue and White Linen Closet Drapes
33. Farmer’s Market crate Generate Storage Space Drawers
34. Recycled Coffee Can Kitchen Natural Herb Yard
35. Whitewashed Mirrors with Eucalyptus Wreath
36. Hanging Chalkboard Pantry Door With
Essentially, the farmhouse kitchen possesses traditional and contemporary features. However, there is still enough room for you. That means you can put your spin in the design.